Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Thru The Blur, I Still See Clear"


Right not when everything seems to be blowing up in my face. Everything seems to be going wrong. It seems like my goals are becoming more and more out of reach! But even though I'm going through some foggy times, my attitude has been much more positive. Life seems "NOT" to be as stressful, and things that usually bothers me aren’t. I have written down some goals of mine, and I really think KNOW that I have finally have a plan on where I wantNEED to be in life. Getting there probably won’t be easy, if it was everyone would do it. I have learned that becoming successful is a mental process. Once you show up every day and work on your goals you are one step of becoming that. (Example: The BEST way to start to lose weight and work out is "showing up" to the gym.) I decided(Definition of Cide: Put to an End) to speak my actions, goals, and dreams into existence. I made a decision finally on finishing up some last Deadline Production projects, and release myself from the company! The Company is great, but right now I’ve found m purpose in life, and I have to work every day on that purpose. We all have purposes in life, and a lot of people go back in forth in their life on what they wish, or think there purpose is. I can truly say that this (TELL YOU LATER), that this is what I was called to do. Moving on, I am now a part of a company called "Primerica", which you may have or have not heard about. I see my potential in this company for me, and I am striving hard to get the best outcome. Many people think it’s a scam, but indeed knows nothing about 'Primerica"! Just goes back to "People don’t like, what they dont understand". If sometimes people took a step back and listen, things would be clearer. I just hope years down the line as people may look on my success, see the hard work, see the potential, and actually realize that if you listen more often, its other things being said than what our natural sources of opinions tells us. I am so excited that I have made the decision to go a step forward with my success. Just ask yourself, when you look at me do you see a failure, and if you know me, than you know I don’t fail, I always exceed, and never gives up when it gets rough, but BACK OUT WHEN IT GETS TOO EASY! "Thru The Blur, I Still See Clear".... My Goals are slowly becoming 'Reality"

No comments:

Post a Comment