Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pushing Forward

WEIGHT GAINS/WEIGHT LOSS

Yesterday, I have started this workout to become more fit and Heathy. Although, I've been at this stage before, I have mad it official that I will stick to my diet and workouts. Through these years I have gain tremendous weight, and the lost some. Now back up higher than I was! I now realize that everything you do in life... "EVERYTHING" will not come easy. If it comes easy, than its something wrong! Next post I'll tell you guys, how much I weight as of now 5/19/2010, than I'll let you know how much I have gained or lost. This will be interesting because m household is not the best place to begin trying to loose weight. Especially when you have all a pantry full of fatty foods. Everything will work out in the long run.... Hope all goes well, keep me in you guys prayers.... Cause I wont these abs, and I want a cut body!

No comments:

Post a Comment