Friday, April 30, 2010

"Moving On"


Moving On .... is sometimes hard to do. Leaving something where you have been so comfortable for so long is even harder. Being at the age that I am (21). I think its time to do which Ive been needing to do for so long. I realized that "You must make your dreams become reality, so you have no more dreams, but actuality" -- Mike.
I'm starting to understand that you only can be the person you want to be when you let all strings holding you back go! I know I may struggle, and I even may fall, but we "ALL" proably will hit rock bottom. Hitting rock bottom is only defined as the point where you realized that you really need to get your act together. Throughout this last month Ive been faced with struggles, have seen struggles, and have felt the pain. I just know that I will strive for a better month this time around. Everyday I start to become more and more stress free, althought things have not gotten extremly better. I just know that I'm growing up! So yeah, it looks like finally Michael John is starting to do things for himself, cause at the end of the day it all falls down to just me!

No comments:

Post a Comment