Saturday, September 3, 2011

"23"


So today, another year passed, and another year of lessons learned. As I go on turning "23". I seem to ask myself where am I differently now than I was last year. Whether its for the better or good, How have I changed? I must say things are extremely different, and my life is starting to go in the direction I only attend it to be. Today me turning "23" I'm realizing that most obstacles that I am hitting, are only due to me really setting them myself. I'm "23", and now currently at the "5" year mark. You Know? Your asked the question; where do you see yourself in "5" years? The truth is I am no where, where I was supposed to be. Instead, so far from there I wonder where did i go wrong. But, at the end of the day I am grateful. Happy Birthday To Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment