Friday, December 31, 2010

"Twenty Eleven"



Today "2011",

This past month, came and went. I have been through some ups, downs, highs, and lows. Whichlooking in this month, it made me look at some of my recent post, and I've notice that I've allowed people to determine my overall choices in life. Not directly, but giving people influence over my overall decisions. I've also realized no matter how real you can be with a person or people, some aren't ready to face realness. In fact I realized, that people rather you lie to them, sothey won't face the facts. I realized that everyday, everyone will be who they are, and no matter what you cannot change who they are. It takes real true understanding to know you cannot change people, but that people change themselves. At the end you have to accept the things that you cannot change, and embrace the things you can about yourself. Which every decision you make, someone somewhere will not like, understand, and/or agree. You have to push to be yourself, live, learn, and make your life your own. I cant express enough, that if you don't do things for yourself, you aren't living. I look back on this past year and see the growth, but also see that I still have so much more room to go. "2011" there is a lot of things I want to do. I'm currently using some of my own advice, and writing down everything I want to do, the things I don't like and go after everything I want to do. Everyday its a new-day, for you to make it your own. You have to do exactly what you want, even when no one agrees. You live, learn, and grow.
Today right now, no matter what. Another second, another minute, another hour, another day, another week, another month, and overall another YEAR has past us by. Where do we go now to get from where we are? Standing still is the same as going backwards.

"2011"

No comments:

Post a Comment