Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Celebrating "22" Years of life



"Competent" "Having the capacity to function or develop in a particular way;Specifically: having the capacity to respond''

Lately, and overall things has seem to be going good! I like my new job, and it just seems to be getting better. The question is... Why aren’t I as happy as I want to be? Well I can just say now realizing that I am getting older and my birthday is coming up, I see that I am nowhere in life where I am was supposed to be. I don’t know it’s because of lack of aggression to go fully peruse what I want, or just me being in-competent of doing what I need to-do. I see everything I should be but just can’t get there. Funny. Me actually explain how I feel is making me actually understand that everything is going to be ok, and I know exactly what I need to do. It seems like it’s the only way to get where I need to go. :

"Life":(the sum of thedistinguishing phenomenaof organisms,esp.metabolism, growth,reproduction, andadaptation toenvironent)

Yes is the dictionary meaning of 'LIFE". I like to think like as something that only can define by me! So therefore I am changing it up once again, and actually writing down my goals, and putting them in order of which I Need to do first! Who know what next month may bring. This month I've been through some troubling situations, and was at the break of not having a good birthday. Let’s just say I have over come that situation "for Now" but I know soon it will creep back up on me, and I will have to deal with it the proper way! I can truly say I never have thought that this month would have been as stressful as it has.. But hey what you’re going to do. Life will bring us many challenges, but how many will we settle for to keep us down and out. I'm sure that for now on I'll listen to myself and do what I need to do, so I can go where I need to go. So we will see what life brings me next month. As I am entering another year of life, I sit back and think of where I was a year from now, and I see so much growth, but I see so much more opportunity, and room to grow. I am the same person I was last year, but I am so further than where I was. Loving Life. Doing things Right. Finally...

No comments:

Post a Comment