Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Thru My Eyes"


"Page 1"

Whats Good Everyone. Everyday I often write, and I have decided that its better if I complie all my writings in a month so you guys can get a summarized post from me. Well, this month have been really tiring for me, and really short. I got the call about a crusie job that I've been trying to get for over 3 months. Ive also met alot of people to help Deadline Production get on their feet. Throughout this month I have learn that "Life is only what you define it. No one can tell you who you are or who you should be. Image is not important, and you should aim high when doing anything you want to do." No matter what you must love yourself before you can do anything. My journey to California seems to be un-realisti because of the simple fact of me doubting myself. Change is hard, but its good. I realized this past month thru the experiences that nothing is handed to you. You must always go out and make things happen. Be a Go getter, thru my eyes I see potential to thoose who are willing to work for his/her dream. And thru my eyes I know now that if you dont love yourself you are not living. People are always going to have something to say about you negatively. Keep your head up, I'm now realizing that there are a group of people out their dedicated to the enbetterment of giving back.

No comments:

Post a Comment